Tuesday, September 11, 2007

iPhone

Price Drop!!! Exciting unles you are one of those who has alre3ady purchased yours. The remaining 4gb iPhones are still for sale and they are selling for only $299. I am not going to get one though. I am goint to get the 8gb probably. But I have a gut feeling that there is going to be a 16gb iPhne in the next dare I say 4 months? And now that Apple has invested in chips froma company that makes 3G chips, I have a gut feeling thatr 3G is going to be in the iPhone in the next 12 months for sure. I do not care if I only have 8gb in my iPhone, but I am willing to wait to get 3G. I would also like wireless syncing. There is a wireless iTunes Store now as all of you most likely already know. But am I able to download my podcasts the second they are released over EDGE or wifi? If I am, I am very exciterd about this service. Wireless syncing with your home computer would be pretty cool too. Not exactly sure how easy it would be to implement this. But it would be pretty awesome. My birthday is in about 3 months, so is all goes as planned, I will have an iPhone then. If I were more patient and a little bit smarted, I would wait till' Christmas. But I am not.


-Ryan

No comments: