Sunday, March 18, 2007

3/17/07

Hello. I am going to start another blog and this time try to keep up with it. My motivation for making this blog was that I wanted to put my twitter badge on a blog, everybody is doing it, but I do not have a blog. Well, not i do, but I didn't. So I created Wow, Look @ Me Now. I guess I will just update you on my life. I will be posting things such as: my plans, my day, major events. And Overall major events in my life. Ok, lets cover some of my life for today. Today, I woke up at 2:09 PM. I would have slept longer, but I was waken by my mother. She walked in and told me that if I felt like getting out today, I could go on her errands. So I decided to. Why not. So I got up, got dressed, went down stairs, put a Lean Cuisine Chicken Fettuccine. Then I went upstairs, there I brushed my teeth. Combed my hair, but I did not put any gel in it or wet it first. So it looked sloppy. Then I went downstairs. Were I jumped in my mothers dirty minivan. We went to Meijer. She got fruit. I looked at component cables. They don't have a very big selection of tech. They used to have computers. But now, iPod and the dreaded Microsoft Zune are the most advanced piece of tech. Excluding some of the TVs i guess. So then she called me and said she was going to go through some crowded isles or something and wanted me to push a cart. So I was like what ever. So we walked through some isles, i saw a cute girl, bought zingers, laughed at an old person, you know, the usual. Then on the way home, my mom's sister called. She asked if we could come over to have a little Saint Patrick's day get together. She said yes. Then I asked her if we could get a car wash because our beautiful new car looked dirty. And new cars don't deserve t be dirty. Or be touched by dirty people. She said yea, after I put away these grocery's. So while she was putting away groceries, I took a quick shower and this time I did put jell in my hair. My dad ended up taking me to to car wash. In which I was very tempted to open the windows, so I had to hold my finger back with my other hand. Then I called my mother so she knew that we were coming home and to get the kids ready to get in the car. When we got back, I grabbed my iPod, got back in the car, then we started driving. As we were pulling out, Kyle pointed out that Mackenzie and her mom were talking. It turns out my mom was "rude" to her. But she does nothing but pick fights with all of the children of my neighborhood. Then every time she complains to my mom that it is her kids fault. So that is what she tried to do. She was all, "Mrs Brooks," and my mom is like I am busy, sorry Mackenzie, and she is like "but Mrs brooks" and my mom says i am busy, and she keeps saying but until my mom shuts the door in her face while she is still talking. And Yes, I see how this would be rude, if this were a first time occurrence. But it is not. Mackenzie has let herself into our house when we are not home before just to wait for us to come home. She fights with our family non stop. She dropped our first apple computer on the floor, god knows how she managed to do that. It was under warranty, so we got a new Hard drive but lost everything on it, and she comes over to tattle on my brother for something that more than likely she started and caused entirely. And then turns around to her parents and makes my mom look like the bad guy in this whole predicament. I do not think that her parents are too mad @ my mom though, they know how big of an idiot their daughter is. So I put my headphones in and listened to my awesome songs on the hour long drive to Deerfield.

Some of the songs I listened to are

Ready To Fall
Diary Of Jane
Rooftops
These Things
If Everyone Cared
Into The Ocean
Last Resort
To Be Loved
Animal I have Become
Lips Like Morphine
Hate (I Really Dont Like You)
Face Down

When we were half way there, my sister said she didn't feel good. When we were 2 blocks away, we pulled over and she threw up. It was just car sick though, because when we got there she felt fine. So I walked in the door and the first thing I saw was their new 20" iMac. It was very dirty, they are slobs. But it was fun to play with. I gave him little tutorials on all of its features. I then created a website for him. After that, we just sat and talked and I had a grilled chicken sandwich, one of the better McDonald's foods. We talked about how when me any my cousins are grown and have our own places, they are going to come over and destroy our places, because we are so destructive to their homes. I am not that way, but it is very true, that their kids are quite destructive. When they first bought the house, they had had it a week and my sister and their daughter spilled glitter glue all over the carpet. It is there to this day. So that lasted a little while. Then we went home. I got on the computer, started my computer use for the day. Played around with Twitter. Read blogs, and made this. Now I am going to try to figure out how to add a Twitter badge to this blog.

ttyl,

-Ryan

No comments: