Sunday, March 25, 2007

3/25/07

Hmmm. . . Today was not all that great. I woke up because my mother walked into my room. She told me that my father was going to home depot, and I could go if I wanted to. I like to get out of the house, and it usually means I get some food or something. So I got up and my mother is like "Ryan, I need you to do a project for me." and I was like, oh, on the computer, I am good at that. And got a little excited, because browsing the web looking for something to blog about is not exactly "fun". But it turned out she wanted me to stain some shelves that she bought an is planning on putting in the office. I looked @ them and laughed, thinking she was kidding. Then she was like I will pay you and buy you lunch. So I thought, OK, ma by we could work something out. After some haggling and an agreement that she would not be mad if I fuck up the job, I got to staining. Well, this was after I got back from Home Depot. So when we got home, my dad put his Camry into the garage, just so that I could pull it out (that was part of the deal) and then I pulled the sedona out too. I always go too far back so that I can gas it real hard to get back up the driveway. Then I went into the basement and got a fan, set it up, and started slopping stain all over all of these drawers. That lasted for about and hour and a half. Then I got bored and started doing a little demolition derby with my sisters bike because apparently while I was sleeping this morning, my mom drove her to deerfield to spend the day with her cousin. So that was that, and I just did that all day, then pulled the car back in. Then I went to steak and shake (which was another part of the deal) and I got a burger, fries, and 2 large chocolate and banana side by side shakes. And finished one on the way home. And tomorrow, I will do the last coat and get $20. So it is all cool, I just had a great idea, I think my old laptops memory might be compatible with my gateways. So I am going to go check, and if it is, I will install it and see if my computer is any faster. ttyl

-Ryan

No comments: