Friday, March 30, 2007

3/30/07


I have set many goals, I will try to cover them all without forgetting them in this post. First, is to eat healthier, because I have good metabolism, but that doesn't mean I will survive a heart attack, or a blood clot from all of my crappy eating. My other goal is to be less sensitive. Life is a bitch, and I take things to seriously, and I would like to change that. think i will do that by just acting like I am making the decisions for someone else, like if i think that i might have anxiety over a certain event or a job, or a time wen i need to be social, I will just do it, throw myself out there, don't think. All thinking has been done. I have done nothing but think sub-consciously for a very long tie about most of these things. If I wanted a job @ best buy for example, but was anxious, I would just go apply, don't think. That is my second goal. My third goal is to be an overall better person, I was watching a movie with my brother about a half an hour ago, and when it was over, he cam up to the computer and farted while looking at what I was doing, so i elbowed him and apparently i hit him in the nuts. I was considering hitting him, or not hitting hi for a split second, and while i was leaning more towards don't do it he is your little brother, next thing i knew was I just hit him. I felt like crap. I just apologized, he is still a little mad. He mooned me, I guess I kind of deserve that. I have always agreed that violence is never the answer, and personally arguing is not my style either. I prefer peaceful relations, which is why I ignore allot of what he does. But I didn't today, and I would like to work on that. I believe that goes under self control. The other overall improvement of me thing i wanted to work on was trust. My mother rented Little Miss Sunshine, and it is rated R and she said nobody but her can watch it, but I put it into my computer and started watching it and she was all like i said no and you did it anyway. So I feel bad. She was not mad, I kinda sweet talked my way out of it, but I still do not get to see it. Other than that life is pretty good as is. I am going to experiment with putting pictures in my blog posts today. So I will mention that the official release date of the iPhone is June 11. And here is a picture of the iPhone. Wow, that is certainly cool. What did I do today? Well, I woke up early and went to Volo Illinois and went to the Volo Auto Museum. I saw many classic muscle cars and a bunch of military technology and cars. I also had pizza and a chocolate malt in a 50s style diner. Kyle (little brother) and my father went. We were there for about 2 and a half hours. That was fun. Then I came home. I ordered that cable for my iPod I have been wanting for a very long time. It allows me to watch all of the movies and everything on my iPod on my tv. Like the Apple TV, but cheaper, and I am waiting to buy something else Apple, I don't want t splurge on something cool, when something i seriously need is a new MacBook or if my life were a dream, the 17' macbook pro. But I would love to just have the bottom of the line MacBook Pro, it is 15' and faster than most PCs in the same market, lighter too. So that's my life. Nice talking to you. Enjoy the links and pictures I included in this post, it is the first time I have done so.

ttyl,

-Ryan

No comments: