Sunday, March 18, 2007

3/18/07

Today, I woke up a lot earlier. But I did not want to. My mother started coming in @ around 10:00AM, and she did so every 15 Minutes. She did this until it was 5 till 11. I then got up, got dressed, brushed my teeth, went downstairs, made an instant breakfast, then I got in the car to go get my necessary shopping in for the week. I went to walmart first. Got an oil change on my Camry. Then got laundry detergent and some other crap. Then we picked up my car and went home. I sat for a while until I went back out this time with my mother to Kohl's because I think that one of my jeans makes me look like a nerd because they are too short. So I bought one pair of Levis 30 x 32 blue jeans. I would have bought more, but I would not use them very long. The summer is coming up and I will need to make sure I get the right size shorts. They must be right below my knees, or I will not wear them. So then I went to walmart, were I got my gum because people at school keep asking for a piece and eventually I might run out and that is not good at all. So I got those, my jeans, then I knew I had forgotten something, so I pulled out my fancy little shopping list that I had made through out the week. And I had gotten the jeans, I had gotten the gum, I had remembered that I wanted to make pizza tonight, and the only thing left was hair gel, So off to the hair cuttery I went. I then purchased this very expensive but at the same time very nice product called Paul Mitchel Round Trip. It is 11.95 a bottle, but that is a small price to par for awesome looking hair. My list was then complete for things I needed to have. So I went home. Then I got in the car with my father who took me to circuit city because I crave a wireless connection on my laptop so badly, and that is what I am going to do everything I can possibly do to get for Easter. And if I am lucky, i will be able to upgrade my laptops ram memory as well. So I looked and a wireless router will cost $49.95, and the 802.11g card for my laptop (because the built in is only 802.11b) will cost $59.95. And my macs have 802.11g wireless already built in and will recognize the wireless LAN automatically. So they will be portable. Not that I feel like lugging my iMac around the house, but the MacBook, maybe, then I will be able to watch TV and blog at the same time. And that would be absolutely great. After we talked to the fire dog guy @ circuit city, I went over to target with my father. We bought milk and checked the prices of wireless routers and PC cards there too. They were $20 more. Wow, that is a surprise. I would expect they be cheaper at target than an electronics retailer. So then I went home, I walked Bo. then I got on my computer and I updated twitter, checked my e-mail, watched a bunch of drunk Irish people on You Tube. Then i watched some TV. After a few minutes my mother said she was going out to look for a shelf t put her books on because they look bad were they are for whatever reason. So I got in the car, turned it on. Listened to the smooth powerful revs of that 3.8, then I gassed it backward pretty hard than slammed on the brakes, and listened to that beautiful screech of tires sliding as you skid. Then I put in in drive and burned out back u the driveway and waited for my mom to come out and take me to Menard's, and some home store. e bought a shelf @ Menard's. Then we came home and I have just been hanging out around the house sense.

No comments: