Tuesday, May 15, 2007

5/15/07 2

I am just blogging to blog at the moment. I can, and I will. Because this is Web 2.0 and that is real freedom. I can say whatever I want, when ever I want, for whatever reason I want. Although I have nothing to say right now that is remotely important. I had a bit of a public IM a minute ago over twitter. I converted 2, maybe three people to twitterers today. I feel proud, this is, how socializing will be in the next decade. People will do most of the talking on the internet, that doesnt mean they will be at home, it means they will be using mobile devices, and out hanging out at the same time. I love my macbook sooooooo much. I think I will replace it though. I like nice and NEW apple laptops. I will get a new one sometime in the next two years. I will try really hard not to give in and buy a cheaper but shitty computer such as a pc. Ahhh well, ttyl


-ryan

1 comment:

Derek said...

The way you voice your sarcasm in this blog is simply and utterly fantastic.

-Derek