Wednesday, May 23, 2007

5/23/07

Derek, do not get a MacBook yet, there are rumors suggesting that they have been completely redesigned and are to be released next month. Better ones. And maybe prettier ones, not that mine is not extremely gorgeous. I am not too sad if they do release a new one. Because mine at the moment is only half mine. I cannot play with it's insides, or take it out of the house. If they come out with a new one, I will have something to work for. And will consider working. Or looking for a way to get easy money. Apple's new operating system, Leopard, (it is currently tiger) 10.5 current version is 10.4.9 and will have a bunch of cool new features. And I have a little something pissing me off quite a bit and need to vent. I am not going to pretend and make up names. I am going to go all out here. [name removed] from school. I got very angry at your feelings towards PC, but furious at your comments about mac. Have you ever used a computer for anything other than e-mail, have you ever used a mac? Have you ever taken a look at the way in which windows is built and how it runs. It is put together by retards. These programmers cut corners and have nothing but bad ideas. I have had 4 PCs, and not one of them worked at all without a complete reinstall of the operating system due to corrupt files over times. And did you know that Microsoft, including the new Vista, is built with the least efficient coding method available? Did you know that Macs are built on Unix, did you know that i am talking angrily right now? did you know that Macs just work? I have had 6 Macs, and have had only one problem worth reporting. I do not think that you should pick PC as your favorite just because you are not worthy enough to use a Mac. Sure, you have had to deal with slow performance, and a computer that is not doing what it is supposed to(if not you don't do a whole lot, do u?) and random shut downs. So you just assume that macs are the same with a prettier face and a higher price tag. But you are a fucking dumbass if that is what you think. If you want
to talk about something, talk about something you know about shithead. Fuck You.

Btw, when typing this I had the name of who written, but I do not feel like being a super jerk about this, so I removed it. PS, if you are going to judge macs, but dont know anything about them, then re-consider and SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Fuck you microsoft. I hate you. And cut the fucking zune commercials, anyone who buys one will return it. Anyway, well, no more ranting for now. I have over a hundred google reader articles to get through from the last few days. I am not that mad at anyone. I am not really mad at all. I am just annoyed that everyone does not see the big picture. Like my myspace says, I love Apple with a passion.

-Ryan

1 comment:

Derek said...

wow... that was a very emotional post. I have a hunch about who it is you're annoyed at.