Tuesday, May 15, 2007

5/15/07

I was having a pretty good day until I got home. I found out that the two gadgets I hold dearest and closest to my heart, have both been replaced, and in the same day. My beloved MacBook, oh my MacBook, no exaggeration, I would run through a fire to get it if the house were burning down, has been updated and is twice as powerful for the same price I paid for it. That felt like a punch in the gut. Then, the Motorola Razr 2 was released, and I have the first razr, as do many other people, but I am still sad about the whole thing. I can live with not having the newest razr, but i feel really really ripped off that I paid for what 4 months later would buy me a top of the line macbook, for a lower level model. Ahhh, i am serious, i am pretty depressed about this. I think I need some good news today. Meh, ttyl people,

-Ryan

No comments: