Sunday, May 13, 2007

5/13/07

Alright, I will make a post because apparently this one kid is complaining tat I don't update enough. I didn't think anyone read this, but oh well. First of all, I would like to make the fact that anything I say in this blog is off the record. And I would appreciate it if what is said on the blog, stays on the internet at least. If you have anything to comment on, just leave a comment on the post. Lets see, what is important in my life, I want a new laptop, I want an HDTV, a Blu-Ray player, and HD comcast. I also want really fast internet. I have the fastest available in my area, but that is not good enough. I am looking forward to summer, even though I will only have like a week off before I then have to start going o summer school. But that is probably enough tie for me to gather my thoughts and compose myself. I bought a straightener yesterday, I straightened a strand of hair and thought it looked kindof funny. I am considering straightening my entire head. But I do not know if that would look good so I am hesitant. I broke into my grandmother;s house yesterday to take measurements of her stairs because we are going to install a people lifter thing because my grandpa can not walk up the stairs. It was kindof exciting, the breaking in part. Sneaky Sneaky. A funny kid whos name will not be mentioned because I dont feel like typing it and dont want to risk misspelling it, made a blog a few days ago, (because he wants to be just like me. I'm flattered) and I have subscribed to it on google reader. But sometimes I get bored reading it, and I have engadget to read too, and they have pictures and cool technologies, and I am a little more fascinated by that. I always have over 100 news articles to get through every day plus e-mail. So I am a busy bee. I fell asleep watching youtube and making an avatar of myself last night on the MacBook, and I woke up to see that I had used the 4 hour battery up completely. Which was kindof depressing. I like that laptop because it's batter never seems to run out. I got an Apple e-card with a MacBook on it from derek, (wish you had given me a MacBook Pro) and thought, awwwww, how sweet, and then I thought, wait a second, i never gave him my e-mail address. But then i realized i gave it out in this blog. So I am not too creeped out. My laptop has a 14" screen, i feel deprived, the HP i want has a 15 inch screen. Meh, the MacBook has a 13" screen, so why am I complaining. The macbook pro I want has a 15 inch screen. The macbook pro that I would love to have for around the house has a 17" screen. I remember when I got the gateway for the 1st time, and I had had a Toshiba satellite with like a 12" screen for like 2 years, and I thought that 14" was freaking huge. But it is considered pretty average today. Although 15.4" is the standard, 14 is designed for travelers. I do not travel with my laptop though. I seem to see the BSOD alot more when I am moving around with it. The mac has no problems with moving. The mac has a sensor to tell if it is falling so that it can lock up the hard drive if it might fall, and you can use it to your advantage, there is an add that you can install and than you rock the laptop back and forth, and you see a picture of an identical laptop on the screen mimicking your actions. It is pretty cool. How is this useful you ask, well, you can use the motion sensor to switch between desktops as well, by smacking it. Like a SmackBook, not a MacBook. Here is a link to a video showing how it is done. Click Here For Video.
Well, that is all i got for now, have a nice resto of your weekend all. Oh wait, before I go, is anyone else jumping up and down screaming inside at the thought of a sixth generation ipod with a touch screen and a wide screen. Well I am. And. I am going to die when one comes out. I hope it doesn't cost too much, because I absolutely have to have one the second they come out.

1 comment:

Derek said...

Your interpretation of me in this post is amusing. Thanks for posting this anyway, I didn't think my bothering people was that influential!

And yes, you spelled my name right. It's not Darek.