Thursday, May 17, 2007

5/16/07

I tried to make a vlog today, i was a little too tired, out of it, and appeared like i was high. So it didnt work out. But I must say, I am very VERY proud of mary and derek for not only making a twitter, but keeping up with it. They rock. I added tom merrit as my friend, and ryan block to my twitter friends. Two famous people that most people i know have never heard of. But they are famous to me. They are podcasters and journalists. I would add leo but he is a jaiku person, not a twitterer. I love twitter, but i might get a jaiku just to have one. Who knows. I will never stop loving twitter i would use my twitter account with jaiku. I have some homework. I don't know if Mrs. Go will check if I did it, (cause I leave for aroura the second i get to school pretty much) but if she does, i need good points that day. I am going to the west campus to shadow. So yea. ttyal,


-Ryan

No comments: