Wednesday, June 6, 2007

6/6/07

I realize I have not posted in a while, I have been busy. If I told you what I was busy doing, you would call me lazy. But I can take it, and I need something to write about, so I will tell you anyway. I have been finishing up a year of school. I will never again see many of the people there. Some I have known for 2-3 years. So that has been sad. I have done a lot of sleeping (that is the lazy part) but only because I am very tired from being up late and getting up early waiting for news to break. Specifically Apple rumors. There was a rumor that there would be new MacBooks yesterday. That was not entirely accurate, there were however updated MacBook Pros. Which is cool. I am waiting for an upgrade to the MacBook line that includes a 15 inch screen and 2 gigabytes of RAM. It is true, that I can get all that in a MacBook Pro, but I don't want to pay extra for all of the extras included that I don't need in the MacBook Pro. I need a better graphics card than is offered in the MacBooks as well. So I might just end up getting a MacBook Pro anyway. But it would be nice if they made better MacBooks, The MacBook Pro line is designed for media editing professionals. The MacBook is designed for the consumer. This day in age, people do more on their computers than what the current MacBooks are built to handle. I could settle, if they added a better Graphics Card, and a 15" screen. I like the aluminum body construction of the Pros, but I can settle for a pretty little white book. Anyway, It is 2:55PM, and at three, next years cab driver is supposed to show up and talk to my mom and i can meet him if I were to want to. I am hoping very much it is not a minivan, I drive far too much to sit in an uncomfortable minivan to and from school two hours a day. I hope he has either a Ford Crown Victoria, or a chevy caprice classic. I prefer the ford, I have had drivers with them before and they are the nicest and closest I am going to get to riding in a Lincoln Town Car. They are built on the same platform, (not the same comfy suspension though.) Ahh well, I have nothing t talk about. I have a week off before summer school starts. I shaved my beautiful mustache off. I did it after the year ended to avoid all the attention I would receive. It looks good, I don't think I look as old anymore (or as masculine) but I like the way I look.

ttyl,

Ryan

No comments: