Saturday, July 14, 2007

Going to Chicago Tomorrow

Yes, I will be going downtown tomorrow. We are going to take the train
because driving is a hassle. I plan to see the Apple Store, my brother
wants to stand in the NBC5 window in hopes of being on TV, and we are
just going to hang out. We will probably be doing some boat rides, and
might have lunch somewhere too. I will take some pics hopefully. I don't
have my cam yet, so no video can be taken. But I hope to have it by my
Colorado trip. I am hoping to be able to bring it down the alpine slide. However, it does not look like I will be
able to. I will for sure get some footage though. To jump to another
topic, I twittered a few days ago in response to Molly Wood.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Today, she twittered in response to me, which is totally cool because
she is semi-famous.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So that was pretty cool.


-Ryan

No comments: