Saturday, July 7, 2007

A Word of Advice to Chili's Resturant

Dear Chili's Restaurant,

I have been to your fine establishment many times, and enjoyed my experience during all of them. However, today, I was a little busy and did not have time to go eat at your establishment, so I decided to use your Car Side To Go service. I am glad to know that you offer this service, but I was not impressed with it. There was no car side in this Car Side To Go service, you have to walk in and wait in a line to get your food yourself. You do however get a reserved parking spot if you are picking up food. But if you are in line for more than ten minutes paying customer or not, they will crush your car and melt it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wow, that was my reaction, why not just scare the customers off?
I took out my phone and snapped a pic because I was so amazed at how blatantly ignorant this company was. When I got home, i found some fries that were cold and looked s though they had been made for hours, and a turkey sandwich that was nothing special. Having the food made before the customers order is what Burger King, and McDonalds are supposed to do, not Chili's. If I wanted a crappy turkey sandwich and cold fries, could have driven half as far and paid half as mush and gone to McDonalds. I am unimpressed with this service, and would not recommend it.

-Ryan

2 comments:

Derek said...

Wow, you have pretty strong opinions about some things.

Anonymous said...

1. In regards to the parking sign, get a sense of humor.

2. If you think Chilli's is good food, educate yourself and quit wasting your money.