Wednesday, April 11, 2007

4/11/07

Today it SNOWED! Just the night before they said it was going to snow, I was out without a jacket on with bo. And then it freaking snowed! Gah, so yea, BOL is not going to be saying the day anymore. That makes me sad, I enjoyed that. Apparently T & V have seen M's baby, he is apparently A) Sleeping, or B) Very Angry and enraged. Which would mean it is definitely her son, lol. I am learning that I crave a smart phone more and more every day. I am almost definitely going to put in some extra dough when my contract expires to hopefully get the helio ocean, or the Amp'd Moto Q with all of those useless boring battery eating video , I like unlimited and 3G networks, with qwerty keyboards, they rule. But I must have a web browser, or it is not worth it. I like the t-mobile dash. Not as much as I like the sidekick (sexiness wise) but i do not know (didn't bother to check) if the sidekick is a fully functional smart phone as the dash is. If I end up getting a job at 16 (which i most likely will) I would probably switch to t-mobile just because they are strait forward, cheap, and you can hook any unlocked phone to their network. I have sent out 24 friend requests in the last hour on myspace. Mostly girls and some guys that have similar interests as I. I have had an okay school week. There has been plenty of fun ghosip, and shit. Well, I must update my ipodpodcasts that I subscribed to without thinking yesterday. Bty, I had a theory that with apple tv supporting up to 720p picture, the itunes store would have HD content rolling out in the next few months. Well, The Washington Post's video podcast is now in HD, and I assume there are more to come. EMI is drm free on itunes, as you may know, and MGM pictures has signed a deal with itunes to sell content. That is my current life situation, I mush shower and sleep now, I plan to attend school tomorrow.

No comments: