Monday, April 2, 2007

4/2/07

God evening all, I am Ryan Brooks here with a humorous security update, your computers banana peel cursor is going to kill you. What ever, today I went to school, nobody was there. I came home, it was a half day. And this is officially the shortest post in history. Wait, EMI has DRM free music on iTunes now, all of it, but it will cost you, and you can get higher quality tracks if you par even more, you are nearing a dollar fifty when you get DRM free and high quality tracks. Most likely all of the other music production companies will do the same. We all fought for this, and it looks like we won. Now we must make sure that Blu-Ray makes it as the winning format. It holds more and can do more. Hands down. MORE. Period. So yea, it has been a good day. Wish there was a new mac out, or an iPod or something, but what can you do? Wait until tomorrow of coarse. Sorry about the short post, but I am way behind on everything, I was procrastinating and do not have time. I am sorry, but there is not much else to cover. I mean I would have covered my minute by minute half school day, but not much happened, I reluctantly mowed the lawn, and I plan to teach Kyle how because I absolutely refuse to mow when it is hot out. And I do not even get payed that much. Like 10 dollars. So yea.

Again, sorry for the short post, i feel bad, ttyl,

-Ryan

No comments: