Sunday, April 22, 2007

4/22/07

I was sitting out in my garage today (sunday) with my father. We were discussing how there are 113 days until i get my permit and how i want the key to the camry as a birthday gift. He was all ok, get good grades and shit. We went inside to get lemon aid. I got some and started to walk outside, saw mackenzie was walking over, so i shut the dore quickly and ran. I waited like 10 minutes, my dad was with my mom talking about something. I eventually peeked out. And she was leaning against my car ( I got a carwash and a tire shine earlier that day) and I was like get off my car you idiot. (word for word, I seriously hate her) and she is like I think you need to sit down. I am like I think you need to go home. I sat down and started to sip my lemon aid. She helped herself to one of my chairs. And then she was like I dont know how to tell you this, but it's just not working out. And I was thinking OMG she cannot be talking about what i think she is talking about. But she was. lol, she was like there is this other boy that I like (not sure of him name) and she is like I really like him and i think he likes me back because he didnt hang up on me and was nice to me on the phone (infering that i am an ass and hang up on her alot on the phone ((i usually dont even answer)) ) and I am like HA! thats a mistake. And she is like I can see your hurt. I say, Nope. . . She says yes you are, I say, I dont believe I am. And she is like, well, we can still be friends, I never really wanted a relationship anyway. (note that I was never even aware that I was her friend) And I am like you know, I dont really want anything. She says what do you mean because she is as dumb as a piece of wood. And I saw, I dont even want to be your friend. And she pauses for a moment, and then gets all defensive and says, SO YOU DONT WANT TO BE FRIENDS, YOU DONT WANT ME TO CALL YOU, AND YOU DON'T WANT TO HANG OUT? And I said, ummmmmm. . . . that sounds about right, bye now. (all happy like) and walked inside. (for dramatic affect and to make her feel bad) I am not usually that much of a dick, but since the day I moved into my house about 6 years ago, I have not been able to walk outside and or have much of a social life without her tagging along, (she even invites herself into my house sometimes) And she is exceptionally rude without knowing it. so I don't feel bad. I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. Feel bad for the next guy she stalks. Her idea of having a romantic relationship is taking bike rides, and holding hands. Call me shallow, but that sounds a little boring.

-Ryan

1 comment:

Derek said...

Strange thing... There's an annoying girl in my block named Mackensie...

She hasn't really targeted anybody though. She barely even knows me. I just know she's a weird person.