Thursday, April 12, 2007

4/12/07

Good evening, morning, afternoon, what ever suites your mood. I have had a crappy day. I went to school and I was content with everything, BOL was nothing special, got to school, took the Mitch Album research I did last night and I wrote a biography, then i went to see miss d (social worker I am required to have by state law for those of you that do not really know me and are stalking me) but I am usually cool with her, but her and I do not agree with anything anymore. We just argued. I talked to Annabelle Elizabeth Srodulski which has not responded to my emails. Which is tragic. I sent out many friend requests last night, 25, 4 accepted, and 12 asked who the hell are you. I said who I was, and most were like oh nice to meetchya and accepted me. And Many said, sorry, i do not know you. I have to tell you about lunch today though. TBA club is what a certain lazy staff member at my school decided to call the club she created. TBA for to be assigned, not computer club, not movie club, not so and so club, but TBA club. Dumb ass, anyway, we did a saltine eating contest, in which I refused to take part in and was told I have to or I will be kicked out, and I do not need that kind of drama at this point in time so i took the fucking crackers. I took a bite and threw them out. Next, we did a "special" talent contest. Were people went cross eyed, flexed their bodies in strange ways, and made fools of themselves. The was the poker face contest, which I knew at the beginning I would win because I admire people who can keep a strait face and intimidate people and want to be like them. I set this goal like four years ago, and I am extremely good at it. I do not find a whole lot funny either. I will laugh sometimes and smile to appear interested and just plain be polite. Do find things people may say funny, just not worthy of laughing out loud. I went home, did not have any homework, had some comments from Ali, that was fun, nobody writes me. People that I know outside of this little black machine i am tapping my fingers on at least. I then went to the store, came home, did the trash, watched ER, the daily show, the Colbert report, and now am blogging. I will update and charge my ipod in a few, then shower, and fall gently to sleep. Ahhh, my cheesy choice of words makes going to bed sound so much more fun. I think I will go shower now so I can do that.

No comments: