Wednesday, April 18, 2007

4/18/07

Today I was supposed to go to the West Campus, my high school, to shadow a freshman. That was canceled because there was a play and west would just be comming back to south anyway. It was OK, there were some dancers, (apparently there is a dance club) and they were actually ok. I do not enjoy sitting on the ground. It is uncomfortable. I am nearly finished with my book cover for school. I have been keeping up with my Google calender a lot more. I am expecting a Zune Phone 75%. They patented an interface. Google has a 25% chance of introducing a phone as well. A person I know, lets call her Ann, thought she had a 17" Dell laptop for the last year or so. And it turns out it is a 15" bottom of the line model. Sad. . . Gonna go now. Sorry for the short entry. btw, i would like to say that I cant wait for high school, and I can. It is killing me. Anyway, see ya later.

-R

No comments: